Best Mattress Deals & Coupons
We’re committed to help Aussies pick not only the right mattresses and sleeping products but also get the best possible deal on their purchase.
Here, we’ve rounded up mattress deals, discounts and coupon codes from leading Australian mattress brands.
Mattress Deals - Tips & Tricks to get the best bang for your buck!
Imagine the satisfaction of sleeping in a hotel-like bed at your home every night – without breaking your bank. Or, ordering a spare bed for guests at the 11th hour – without throwing your monthly budget out of the window.
With WhatASleep, it’s possible. There is possibly nothing that we can’t find on the Internet, deals and discounts included. So we went looking for coupons that will make your purchase of Australia’s best mattresses, pillows, weighted blankets and sleep accessories even sweeter.
Latest Mattress Coupons
How we curate the deals
We source these coupons and festival offers directly from the manufacturers from time to time and we believe these are the best you’ll get anywhere. We say that for two reasons.
One, the best deal for us is something that gives you the best value and satisfaction for the price you pay. We curate these deals after weighing them against the quality and warranty a product offers.
Two, we update these promotional offers every month or as soon as they go live. So never will you get the annoying ‘The coupon has expired’ or ‘The coupon is invalid’ message on our website while checking out.
Online shopping is cheaper
Mattress-in-a-box companies offer cheaper and more innovative products than traditional, in-store brands. The reason is straightforward: The mattress-in-a-box brands don’t have the overhead costs of running a physical store and recruiting extra staff.
Now we’ll show you how online shopping can be a rewarding experience.
- With a few more clicks, you can avail coupons and get your mattress-in-a-box at an even lower cost. Isn’t that convenient?
- Black Friday is the best time of the year to make big investments such as mattresses or to shop for sleep health accessories. Manufacturers reciprocate this excitement by offering steep sale discounts. So mark this on your shopping calendar.
- Having said that, keep an eye on deals and discounts from time to time. You never know when your dream but otherwise expensive mattress might fall within your budget.
- If your dream mattress looks off-limit even after applying the discount, don’t give up. You can avail the buy now, pay later options such as AfterPay and zipMoney. These let you purchase the product immediately and settle the transaction amount in interest-free, monthly instalments later. Check out our review of the top mattresses in Australia that you can buy with Afterpay.
Be smart, be practical
Yes, before you go bonkers over the deals we’ve curated, we suggest you to slow down and think about your choices.
- Don’t buy a hybrid mattress or a latex bed when you don’t need one. It will be a waste of your hard-earned money if you, after all, don’t get the sleep you were hoping for. Instead, identify your pain-points and look for sleep products that address these well. Similarly, suppose you’re looking a mattress for pain relief. In that case, it’s better to spend a bit more and get a specific mattress instead of settling with a generic mattress which wouldn’t solve the issue. Head to our this page if you’re looking for a mattress for back pain relief.
- Deals will come and go but never lose the focus of what you want from a product and why. If you want a mattress that can serve you for 10 years and more, then go for that. If it’s running an offer currently, go, grab it. If it isn’t, still buy it, if the need is urgent. Remember saving a couple of hundred dollars will not make a big difference in long run.
Now, you are ready for an informed and exciting shopping experience.